This is so scary.

95.3 The Bear logo
Get our free mobile app

According to friends, a Tuscaloosa man, Chris Burke, purchased Ruffles potato chips at a Shell station on Skyland Boulevard in Tuscaloosa.

After crushing them up, he swallowed them and realized that a pharmaceutical pill was inside the bag.

He immediately contacted poison control and they recommended that he go to the nearest emergency room.

The pill was white with red numbers on it. We're waiting for an update on his condition.

We have also contacted the service station in Tuscaloosa for a comment. As of press time, we have not received a response.

This story is developing and we will have further updates coming as soon as we receive more information.

This is the original post below from social media.


Posted by Lisa Haun Puckett on Friday, March 18, 2022

*Source: Lisa Puckett/Facebook

How Alabamians Like Their Fried Bologna Sandwiches

Gallery Credit: Mary K

10 Commandments of Living in Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Gallery Credit: Mary K

Downright Unbelievable Quirky Alabama Town Names

Have You Heard of these Quirky Alabama Towns? Some are Downright Unbelievable. 

Gallery Credit: Mary K

More From 95.3 The Bear