95.3 the Bear is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
95.3 the Bear is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Now you can wake up to The Steve Shannon Morning Show with Meg Summers or roll with Wild Bill in the afternoons. Plus, every Alabama football, basketball, and softball game can now stream right through your device. All of that, plus local weather and news, is now available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up 95.3 the Bear on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for 95.3 the Bear. Tap on the station logo to get to the 95.3 the Bear skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the 95.3 the Bear skill.
- OR Simply tell your device, "Alexa, enable the ninety five three the bear skill."
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play ninety five three the bear."
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.