Munch Madness 2021: Vote Now in the Yellowhammer Region!
Aaaaaaaaaand we're back!
We apologize for the delay – we wanted to pause Munch Madness until after all the severe weather left our area. We simply didn't want to be promoting a bracket contest when the chief concern should have been on our communities' safety and wellbeing.
But now that the skies are (somewhat) clear, let's get back into Munch Madness 2021!
We're down to our last quadrant of first-round voting. The Yellowhammer Region is set to be a tough one, but we know all these restaurants' loyal patrons will pull through and make them proud! After the eight-best from this region is decided, we're headed to the free-for-all: the Tasty Thirty-Two kicks off TOMORROW!
Let's take a look at our contenders:
To get alerts every time a new poll opens, download the FREE 95.3 The Bear app! We'll give you a reminder so no one misses out.
Since the weather threw us off our schedule, we've updated the final polling open/close dates and times accordingly. Check that out below. To give voters a little extra time, polls are now going to open at noon and close at 10 a.m. the next day.
Here's the voting schedule:
- Yellowhammer Region First Round: Opens March 30 @ noon, closes @ 10 a.m. March 31
- Tasty Thirty-Two: Opens March 31 @ noon, closes @ 10 a.m. April 1
- Salty Sixteen: Opens April 1 @ noon, closes @ 10 a.m. April 2
- Enticing Eight: Opens April 2 @ noon, closes @ 10 a.m. April 3
- Flavortown Four: Opens April 3 @ noon, closes @ 10 a.m. April 4
- Choose Your Champion: Opens April 4 @ noon, closes @ 10 a.m. April 5
- Winner Announced: April 5 @ noon
We know y'all are itching to get back to voting, so let's get on with it! Vote NOW in the Yellowhammer Region First Round below. If the poll isn't working in our post, click here to open it in your internet browser.
MAY THE BEST RESTAURANT WIN!