Munch Madness 2021: Tasty Thirty-Two Starts NOW!
The matchups are set and we're gassed up and ready to go!
The Tasty Thirty-Two is set up to be a crazy round of Munch Madness. Y'all spent all week (and then some) getting your votes in, and with half of the competition gone, it's time to pull out the big guns.
The Salty Sixteen kicks off TOMORROW at noon. To get alerts every time a new poll opens, download the FREE 95.3 The Bear app! We'll give you a reminder so no one misses out.
Let's take a look at who made it to the Tasty Thirty-Two:
We're going full free-for-all for the Tasty Thirty-Two – all quadrants are open for voting! Who will take the crown? Reigning two-time champion Pastor's Kitchen? One of Tuscaloosa's (MANY) barbecue spots?
Here's the voting schedule:
- Tasty Thirty-Two: Opens March 31 @ noon, closes @ 10 a.m. April 1
- Salty Sixteen: Opens April 1 @ noon, closes @ 10 a.m. April 2
- Enticing Eight: Opens April 2 @ noon, closes @ 10 a.m. April 3
- Flavortown Four: Opens April 3 @ noon, closes @ 10 a.m. April 4
- Choose Your Champion: Opens April 4 @ noon, closes @ 10 a.m. April 5
- Winner Announced: April 5 @ noon
Remember: you can vote as many times as you like, as long as you vote before tomorrow at 10 a.m. Show your passion! YOU design your winner!
Without further ado: let the voting begin! Vote NOW in the Tasty Thirty-Two below. If the poll isn't working in our post, click here to open it in your internet browser.
MAY THE BEST RESTAURANT WIN!