Woman Mistakes Dynamite For Candle
A bizarre mistake during a power outage has left a Connecticut woman injured. She lit a stick of dynamite thinking it was a candle!
The woman went to her basement after the lights went out Thursday night. She found what she thought was a candle left behind by the previous homeowner. It was instead a stick of dynamite.
There was a big bang explosion. Neighbors said it sounded like a gunshot, per local news reports.
The 30 year old woman is hospitalized in serious condition.