Prayers to Oregon, and a reminder to be careful with space heaters.  A house fire in Oregon killed four children and critically burned three other family members started with a portable space heater that was being used after a fireplace malfunctioned.

Combustible materials placed too close to the heater ignited the flame that killed four children ranging in age from 4 to 13. The three survivors were transported to Portland for treatment of critical burns.

According to WBRC News, Tabitha Howell is the mother of the remaining children and is married to James Howell.  Howell is the father of the youngest victim and the stepfather of the two victims, ages 7 and 10, and the surviving 13-year-old uncritical condition.  Please say a prayer for this family.

Wild Bill Is Back
Wild Bill Is Back

More From 95.3 The Bear