Munch Madness 2022 is Here!
Get ready to chow down and vote for your favorite West Alabama restaurant and eateries through the 2022 Munch Madness bracket!
We're all rooting for the Crimson Tide in the NCAA Tournament and the Women's NIT, but our favorite foods and vibes are the backbone of gloating in Alabama's victories or burying the sorrows of defeat.
But, the Crimson Tide's future through those tournaments is out of our hands. This tournament is completely up to you!
Let's take a look at our full 2022 Munch Madness bracket:
Hey, I get it. I've got bad eyes too. Here's a zoomed-in look at each of our classic regions, starting with the Crimson Region:
Here's the White region, featuring 2019 and 2020 Munch Madness winner, Pastor's Kitchen:
Now a look at the Houndstooth Region:
Finally, the Yellowhammer Region:
These are some juicy matchups if I may say so myself. Make no mistake, whichever restaurant intends to walk away with the title in 2022 will have to earn it. That's where you come in!
Check in on 953thebear.com every day starting Tuesday and vote for your favorite restaurants. Here's a breakdown of the schedule for each round of voting in our tournament:
- Crimson Region: Tuesday, March 15 @ 2 p.m. for 24 hours.
- White Region: Wednesday, March 16 @ 2 p.m. for 24 hours.
- Houndstooth Region: Thursday, March 17 @ 2 p.m. for 24 hours.
- Yellowhammer Region: Friday, March 18 @ 2 p.m. for 24 hours.
- Tasty-32: Monday, March 21 @ 2 p.m. for 24 hours.
- Savory-16: Tuesday, March 22 @ 2 p.m. for 24 hours.
- Enticing-8: Wednesday, March 23 @ 2 p.m. for 48 hours.
- Flavor-Town-4: Monday, March 28 @ 2 p.m. for 48 hours
- Choose Your Champion: Wednesday, March 30 @ 2 p.m. for 48 hours.
- Winner Announced: Friday, April 1 @ 4 p.m.
All the same rules from 2021 carry over. There's no email or signups necessary. Each post will have a Google Form for you to vote with as many times as you like.
Yeah, it's really that easy.
May the best restaurant in West Alabama win!