Meg Summers’ Top Five Unpopular Opinions
We've been asking y'all to share your unpopular opinions with us for a chance to win tickets to see Little Big Town and Midland at the Tuscaloosa Amphitheater, so I thought I'd step up and share my top five unpopular opinions, too!
1. Harry Potter is overrated. Before all y'all Hufflepuffs come for me with pitchforks ablazin', let me remind you these are just my opinions and not stone cold facts. I have friends who are die-hard Harry Potter fans, but it's just not my thing. I have tried, but I just can't get into a story about a bunch of kids doing wizard stuff.
2. Keith Urban's facial hair is weird. I know a lot of ladies love his little Aussie soul patch, but it's a HARD PASS for me. Like, grow a beard or just be clean shaven.
3. There should be no distinction between "girl" and "boy" toys for kids. I have a six year old, and I can't tell you how many times she's asked me why some jerk boy told her she wasn't allowed to play with toy cars because she's a girl. Let kids play with the toys they want! What does it matter?
4. Bread and Butter Pickles are nasty. I can't STAND these kind of pickles. They're too sweet; it's weird. Give me a kosher dill any day of the week.
5. Crocs are, and always will be, totally UNSEXY. For some godforsaken reason, Crocs have become kind of cool again. I don't get it. Crocs clogs are literally the exact opposite of sexy. Total dealbreaker.