The City of Tuscaloosa is seeking qualified individuals to fill openings within several commissions and now may be your chance to make a difference in our growing city. 

The openings are for the Sister Cities Advisory Commission, Zoning Board of Adjustments and Tuscaloosa Tourism and Sports Commission.

A press release from the City of Tuscaloosa stated,

Potential new members for each are appointed by the Tuscaloosa city council and must be able to attend monthly meetings.

Candidates interested in the ZBA must be a resident of the City of Tuscaloosa.

Candidates interested in TTS must be a resident of or work at or operate a business in the City of Tuscaloosa.

Each is a three-year term. Those interested in serving should send resumes to Debby Clements at by Friday, Sept. 1.

Call Tuscaloosa 311 at 205-248-5311 for more information.

More From 95.3 The Bear