VOTE TODAY … Get Free And Cheap Stuff
It's always important to vote. I have a rule -- you're not allowed to complain about any election if you didn't vote. However, if you did your civic duty, then go ahead and Facebook post the heck out of your displeasure, happiness, etc.
In case you're on the fence about voting today, here are a few free things that might convince you to go to the polls.
1. Krispy Kreme will give you a free donut if you show up with your "I Voted" sticker.
2. 7-Eleven is selling cups of coffee for $1.
3. Chuck E. Cheese will give you a free personal pizza if you voted.
4. Most YMCAs will watch your kid for free while you go vote.
5. Lyft is giving 45% off rides to polling places in most big cities around the country. And Uber is giving new users $20 off on rides to and from voting.