See the 2018 Munch Madness Bracket That Will Decide Tuscaloosa’s Favorite Restaurant
It's that time of year again where we're asking our listeners to help us find the best restaurant in Tuscaloosa with our Munch Madness competition!
Munch Madness is a bracket-style challenge that pits the best restaurants in Tuscaloosa and Northport against each other and your votes determine which restaurants move on until we ultimately crown a winner.
We've divided the Munch Madness bracket into four regions: Crimson, White, Houndstooth, and Yellowhammer. We start voting tomorrow (Thursday, March 15), and the restaurants with the most votes will progress to the next round until we've determined a winner.
You'll be able to vote as often as you like as long as the polls are open, and the results of each poll are shown in real time on our site--until we get to the finals, when we'll keep the vote totals hidden. We'll announce the 2018 Munch Madness winner on The Steve Shannon Morning Show on the morning of Friday, April
Take a look at the voting schedule below so you'll know when to vote for your favorites.
ROUND ONE VOTING: All polls open from 8am to 8pm
- Thursday, March 15: Crimson Region
- Friday, March 16: White Region
- Monday, March 19: Houndstooth Region
- Tuesday, March 20: Yellowhammer Region
ROUND TWO VOTING: All polls open from 8am to 8pm
- Thursday, March 22: Crimson and White Regions
- Friday, March 23: Houndstooth and Yellowhammer Regions
SAVORY SIXTEEN VOTING: All polls open from 8am to 8pm
- Monday, March 26: Crimson and White Regions
- Tuesday, March 27: Houndstooth and Yellow Regions
- Thursday, March 29 (polls open from 12 pm to 10 a.m. the following day)
- Friday, March 30 (polls open from 2 pm to 11:59 pm on Sunday, April 1)
- Monday, April 2 - Wednesday, April 4 (polls open from 12 noon Monday to 11:59 pm Wednesday)
- Thursday, April 5 -- Winner announced live on The Steve Shannon Morning Show
The ultimate goal of Munch Madness is to crown Tuscaloosa's favorite restaurant while having some fun during the month of March. The winner will be based on your voting only, so make sure you spread the word and promote your favorite!
Are you ready to see the matchups for 2018? Remember, there is no seeding involved. All of the restaurants have been randomly matched up across the bracket.
Here it is! We're excited to reveal the 2018 Munch Madness bracket.