5 things you didn’t know about Jason Aldean
Jason Aldean is coming to Oak Mountain Ampitheater with Chris Young and Kane Brown August 10 and you can win tickets all this week with the Steve Shannon Morning Show. To help you with an “unfair advantage”, here are 5 things you may not have known about Jason that might come in handy.
- He has an app called Jason Aldean Free Slot Games. The description says you can play “Real Vegas Casino slot game without WIFI. Play slots free with Bonus Games offline or online.”
- Jason and his wife Brittany have a 120-acre estate in Columbia, TN, just outside of Nashville. The 4,500-square-foot home has 8 ½ bathrooms, 3 fireplaces, a creek, pond, barn and a backyard pool with its own waterfall. Jason Aldean house near Nashville has an outbuilding for his music and sports memorabilia, plus two bowling lanes. When they want to get away, they head for their beach home in north Florida on the Gulf of Mexico.
- Before getting his break in music, Jason sold pagers and cell phones at Walmart and drove a Pepsi delivery truck. He says hey would fire you if they caught you drinking a Coke.
- He grew up a huge University of Georgia football fan and dreamed of going to games as a kid, but we couldn't afford it. He’s also an avid Atlanta Braves fan and played baseball in high school. He played first base because he noticed they got the most tv time.
- Jason is a master with an iron. He says growing up he wanted everything ironed and his mom got tired of always doing it so she taught him how. He still irons all his clothes before his shows.