Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 2

Taco Casa via Facebook
Taco Casa via Facebook
[

Celebrate National Taco Day with this Ridiculous Deal at Taco Casa

You'd be crazy not to celebrate National Taco Day, and you'd be a straight-up FOOL to pass on this deal from Taco Casa.

Read More

Tuscaloosa-Police1-630x378
[

Tuscaloosa Police Arrest a Suspect in the Beating Death of David Milligan

Tuscaloosa Police have arrested a suspect in the beating death of David Milligan.  The suspect, 40-year-old Lesley Ray Kelley, was reportedly captured in Birmingham and brought back to Tuscaloosa, according to the department...

Read More

Ferguson, Missouri Residents Vote On Election Day
Getty Images
[

Don Hartley with LIVE Election Coverage Tonight

All of Washington is watching to see what Alabama does today in the election.  Don Hartley will be LIVE tonight at 8pm on 95.3 The Bear with election night coverage...

Read More

Heaven/Getty Images
Heaven/Getty Images
[

Wild Bill says “I’m still HERE”

So this morning I'm listening to the Steve Shannon Morning Show and listeners are calling, asking/annoucing that I died last night. I gotta tell ya, it's strange listening to a radio, hearing people talk about your death and it's happened to me twice now...

Read More

Red And Purple Neon Open Sign
Ingram Publishing
[

Kobe Japanese Steakhouse Re-Opens Following Temporary Closure

The Alabama Department of Public Health temporarily closed Kobe Japanese Steakhouse after an alleged insect infestation.

Read More

Category: Community, Food, Local News
Tommy Wagner/WildBillShow
Tommy Wagner/WildBillShow
[

Tommy Wagner, A Good Man that cared

It's sad that it takes death for me to share this story but thats simply the truth.  I wish I'd shared this while he lived but i didn't...

Read More

Police car - emergency concept image
BCFC
[

This is Ridiculous! #WildBillShow

Auburn Police have arrested and charged 2 men in the sexual assault of an 18-year-old Auburn University student.  James Don Johnson, 32, and Tony Martin Patillo, 51...

Read More

Bibb Co vs Northridge, start of 4th Q slobberknocker
Bibb Co vs Northridge, start of 4th Q slobberknocker
[

Wild Bill’s Friday Football Round-Up

HUFFMAN @ TUSCALOOSA CO:  Wildcats...I believe, i believe in you, Hey Bo/Fred Evans is special and #71 Thor Zogg is a blocking BEAST!

HILLCREST @ BESSEMER CITY:  QB Colby Smelley and WR Trey Ross may be the best combo in West Alabama...

Read More

Wild-Bill-Show-Logo
[

Win Eric Church Tickets, Each Hour on The Wild Bill Show

953 The Bear is giving away tickets ALL AFTERNOON today during the Wild Bill Show.  All ya gotta do is become a VIP and visit this contest page to get entered...

Read More

Tuscaloosa-Police1-630x3782
[

SUSPECT Arrested in Tuscaloosa Hammer Attack

Tuscaloosa police arrested Reginald Lee Aaron, 36, less than 24 hours after he allegedly attacked a woman with a hammer.  The woman told TPD she was attacked Monday night while loading groceries into her car at Winn-Dixie in the 5-Points area...

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://953thebear.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Bear VIP Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Bear VIP Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.