Wasting Time with Scott – How to Build a Throw Dart
Everyone needs to know how to build a good throw dart. I must add a disclaimer here. DO NOT throw this homemade dart at anyone! It really hurts and could put someones eye out!
Check out the video below:
Here’s what you need:
- 1 #2 Pencil eraser
- 1 stick pin
- 1 peice of paper about 2″ X 2″ square (make sure it’s not to heavy)
The dart is pretty easy to assemble.
- Cut the eraser in half, slide one half onto the stick pin and set aside.
- Fold the square paper top left corner to bottom right corner and then unfold. Next fold top right corner to bottom left corner and unfold.
- You should be able to see an “X” shape where the fold lines are.
- Now, stick the pin with the one eraser half through the center of the paper.
- Finally slide the other half of the eraser onto the stick pin so the two eraser halves hold the paper firmly.
- Now straighten the “fletching” and give it a throw.
Use at your own risk! Up next—how to build a blow dart!