Tuscaloosa Downgraded Risk on Wednesday
The EMA says Tuscaloosa County has been downgraded to a limited risk for severe weather tomorrow, Wednesday, March 1, 2017. If storms become severe, we are looking at threats of damaging winds up to 60 MPH and small hail. Below, a brief specific to Tuscaloosa County:
- Tuscaloosa County is in a limited risk for severe storms Wednesday, March 1, 2017.
- A line of storms could reach the county after 2 PM tomorrow and last through 5-6 PM tomorrow night.
- Threats will be damaging winds up to 60 MPH and small hail.
- Timing could vary depending on how the line of storms sets up through the morning hours.
- Listen to The Steve Shannon Morning Show on 95.3 The Bear Wednesday AM with Don Hartley, Bobby Best & James Spann covering West Alabama.