Job Code: ACCOUNT
EEOC Class: Sales
Pay Type: Exempt
Posting Date: 3.7.13
Responsible for working with businesses to create an effective radio and digital marketing campaigns, maximize sales revenues, and achieve goals set forth by the company.
- Sells advertising time/internet space and works with advertisers to help market themselves to the station’s listeners.
- Coordinates all aspects of client radio advertising campaign including copy, production, billing, remote broadcast, collections, and even marketing.
- Regularly meet with prospective and current clients to create and maintain sales relationships.
- Develops new business in selected markets and/or geographic locations as well as manages accounts.
- Assist with collections, accounts receivable, and customer service functions as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge for sales principles and practices
- Must have means of transporting one’s self to make required sales calls and meetings
- Excellent negotiating, verbal and written communication skills
- Computer Literacy in applicable programs
- Problem solving ability and skill in prioritizing
- Ability to multi-task and handle deadlines
Education and Licensing and Insurance Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Must possess valid state drivers license
- Must provide required proof of personal vehicle insurance
- Must provide Motor Vehicle Record and meet grading requirements
- May require lifting or moving up to 25 lbs
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
Contact: Julie Salter – Director of Sales
142 Skyland Blvd. East
Tuscaloosa, Al 35405-4096
Townsquare Media is an equal opportunity employer. It is Townsquare Media’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals with regard to their race religion, national origin, or sex, in all personnel actions. Pursuant to rules of the Federal Communications Commission, Townsquare Media specifically encourages referral of qualified applicants.