Roll to Talladega with Tuscaloosa Chevrolet
Tuscaloosa Chevrolet is hooking you up with a chance to win the ride of your life--a trip to Talladega on a limo bus, passes to the Sunday race, and $500 in spending money!Enter now for your chance to win the Grand Prize--$500 in cash, passes for you and five friends to the Sunday race at Talladega, and seats for you and your crew in our chartered limo bus!
That's not all-- you could be our second place winner and score $300 in cash, passes for the Sunday Race at Talladega, and seats for you and your crew on our chartered limo bus!
We're even hooking up a Third Place winner with six passes to the Sunday race at Talladega, six seats on our chartered limo bus, and $200 in cash!
Enter today by clicking here or stopping by Tuscaloosa Chevrolet and filling out an entry form. If you're chosen as a finalist, we'll give you a call to let you know. You've got until 5pm Wednesday, April 24 to enter online or at Tuscaloosa Chevrolet.
Because Tuscaloosa Chevrolet wants to be sure you have a chance to win the ride of your life, they're even hooking you up with a chance to be one of twenty last-minute finalists. You can submit your last-minute entry into the contest from 8am to 5pm for one day and one day only--Friday, April 26!
Come out to Tuscaloosa Chevrolet Saturday, April 27! We'll be choosing our Grand Prize, Second Place, and Third Place winners by reverse drawing. That means THREE lucky finalists go home with cash and prizes from Tuscaloosa Chevrolet.
What are you waiting for? Enter now!
*Entrants must be 21 years of age or older and must be present at Tuscaloosa Chevrolet Saturday, April 27 to win. See official contest rules below.
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of radio stations WBEI, WDGM, and WFFN (“Station”), owned and operated by Townsquare Media Inc., 142 Skyland Boulevard East, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405, during normal business hours (8am through 5pm) Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
The Station will conduct the “Roll to Talladega” Contest (the “Contest”) substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
2. Only legal U.S. residents age 21 or older with a valid Social Security number at the time of entry are eligible to participate in Station contests. Employees, agents, representatives, or affiliates of the Station, Townsquare Media Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates, participating sponsors, other radio stations, television stations and print advertising companies serving the metro area, and their immediate family members and household members are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, siblings, grandparents, children, grandchildren and cohabiting significant others.
3. An individual may win an on-going contest only once per six-month period unless otherwise specifically stated. An individual may win other seasonal or one-time contests only once for the duration of the contest. The Station reserves the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter a contest or drawing.
4. The contest will begin on April 10, 2013 and will run through April 27, 2013 (the “Contest Period”).
5. There are three (3) ways to enter this Contest:
• WEB ENTRY: Visit the Station’s website at www.b1017online.com, www.991wdgm.com, or www.953thebear.com, and complete an online entry form. Any incomplete entries will be deemed ineligible. One entry per person, per email address. All online entries must be received by midnight on Thursday, April 25, 2013. Station will chose a combined total of one hundred fifty (150) qualifiers via online entry. Qualifying entries will then be called by station personnel beginning Thursday, April 11, 2013; if the qualifier does not answer or return the station’s phone call within twenty-four (24) hours, s/he will be disqualified, and another qualifier will be chosen. Web entry is open as of 8am Wednesday, April 10, 2013. Station is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outages or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches. Station is not responsible for any lost, disconnected, dropped, misdirected or incomplete telephone calls. Entrants may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the station.
• ON SITE ENTRY: Fill out a registration blank with name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and email address at Tuscaloosa Chevrolet, 6500 Interstate 20, Cottondale, AL 35453, during regular business hours. All entries at Tuscaloosa Chevrolet must be received by 5pm on Wednesday, April 24, 2013. Any incomplete entries will be deemed ineligible. The registration boxes will available as of 10am Wednesday, April 10, 2013, and be picked up at 5pm on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 to ensure enough time to contact qualifiers; all entries must be received by this time in order to be eligible. A total of one hundred fifty (150) qualifiers will be chosen from Tuscaloosa Chevrolet entries during this time.
• LAST MINUTE ENTRY: Fill out a registration blank with name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and email address at Tuscaloosa Chevrolet during regular business hours. Any incomplete entries will be deemed ineligible. These registration boxes will be available beginning 8am Friday April 26, 2013 through 5pm Friday, April 26, 2013. Beginning 8am Saturday, April 27, 2013, Station personnel will contact these qualifiers; if a qualifier cannot attend or does not answer his/her phone, a replacement qualifier will be chosen from remaining eligible entries.
6. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected via a reverse drawing at Tuscaloosa Chevrolet on Saturday, April 27, 2013. One (1) Second-place winner will be chosen, and one (1) third-place winner will be chosen at the reverse drawing as well. Qualifying entries will be combined for a total of 320 qualifiers: the one hundred fifty (150) website qualifiers; the one hundred fifty (150) qualifiers from Tuscaloosa Chevrolet, and the twenty (20) last minute qualifiers at Tuscaloosa Chevrolet. Qualifiers must be present at Tuscaloosa Chevrolet on April 27, 2013, and signed in between 9am and 10:45am in order to be eligible for the reverse drawing. The reverse drawing will begin at 11am. From the pool of eligible qualifiers present and registered at the Grand Prize event, station personnel will begin to randomly select entries one by one; as each entry is selected, that qualifier is eliminated from the contest. This will continue until only one (1) entry remains; the last remaining qualifier will be deemed the winner (subject to confirmation of eligibility). One (1) grand prize will be awarded. The second-to-last entry drawn will be deemed the Second Place Winner, and the third-to-last entry drawn will be deemed the Third Place Winner.
7. If the selected Grand Prize Winner is not present at Tuscaloosa Chevrolet on April 27, 2013 at the time the Grand Prize Winner is selected in the reverse drawing, that selected qualifier will forfeit and the Qualifier most recently drawn will be the Grand Prize Winner (subject to confirmation of eligibility). This will continue until one (1) Grand Prize Winner present at the time of Grand Prize Winner determination is selected and their eligibility confirmed.
8. The grand prize package consists of the following: $500 cash; six (6) passes to the May 5, 2013 race at Talladega, and six (6) seats on the charter limo transporting winners to and from Talladega May 4, 2013. Grand Prize Package is valued at $1,389.80. The Second Prize package consists of $300 in cash; six (6) passes to the May 5, 2013 race at Talladega and six (6) seats on the charter limo transporting winners to and from Talladega May 4; the second prize package is valued at $1,189.80. Third Prize Package consists of the following: six (6) passes to the May 5, 2013 race at Talladega and six (6) seats on the charter limo transporting winners to and from Talladega May 4. Third Prize package is valued at approximately $1,089.80.Prizes are non-transferable and winner must be able to attend the May 4, 2013 Talladega Race.
9. Odds of qualifying depend on a number of factors including the number of eligible entries received and listeners participating at any given time. Once qualified, odds of winning are approximately 1 in 320.
10. All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued $600 or more in any given year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 to report their winnings.
11. All prizes are awarded “as is.” Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged. No substitute prize will be awarded to a winner who declines to accept a prize. The Station reserves the right to require contestants to be present at drawings in order to win their prize. The Station shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver the prizes or any part thereof as described herein.
12. All prizes must be claimed in person at Tuscaloosa Chevrolet at the address identified on April 27, 2013. After such time, ownership of said prize reverts back to the Station to be disposed of at its discretion. The winner then loses all claims and rights to said prize. Proper identification must be presented by any winner to claim prize. As a condition to receiving the prize, any potential winner must complete and sign a Winner’s Affidavit and Release, releasing the Station from all liability in connection with winner’s participation in the contest and acceptance, use, or non-use of the contest prize. Travel releases must be signed by the winner and all his/her guests before boarding the charter limo to Talladega on May 4, 2013. NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE CHARTER TRANSPORTATION TO TALLADEGA WITHOUT SIGNING A TRAVEL RELEASE FORM. ALL PASSENGERS ON THE CHARTERED TRANSPORTATION MUST BE 21 OR OLDER. NO EXCEPTIONS.
13. All entrants and winners agree that the Station shall have no liability for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property incurred by entering, participating in, winning or losing any contest and/or by the acceptance, use, or non-use of any prize received in connection with this contest.
14. All entry blanks, forms, devices, and materials gathered during the course of entry, as well as all information contained on or within, shall become the sole property of the Station to be used, disposed of or destroyed in its sole discretion. The Station is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information entered by website users, and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Station’s website.
15. All entrants and winners agree to give the Station and its licensees, affiliates, successors, and assigns the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use, re-use, broadcast, or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including portraits and pictures, in whole or in part, as part of a composite, retouched or distorted in character or form, and winner’s voice, recorded or live, for any reason the Station deems necessary without compensation, unless prohibited by law. All winners release, discharge, and agree to hold the Station harmless from any and all claims they may have against the Station in connection with the taking, production, or the use of winners’ name, city of residence, any photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including portraits and pictures, in whole or in part, as part of a composite, retouched, or distorted in character or form and without restrictions as to any changes, transformations or alterations, and including winners’ voices, recorded or live. All winners further acknowledge that the Station owns or will own exclusively any photographs of such winners used for such purposes, including the copyrights in them, regardless of the form in which they have been or may be produced and used, and all winners assign all such ownership rights to the Station.
16. By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees to receive email communications from the Station and/or Tuscaloosa Chevrolet regarding Station events and contests. Any participant that opts-out of these mailings will also remove themselves from the contest. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Station may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
17. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Station personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Station will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Station’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Station, the Station reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the administration or outcome as the Station deems appropriate. All decisions made by the Station are final. The Station may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, STATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
18. By participating in this contest, each participant agrees to waive any and all claims for damages for death, personal injury, loss of property or property damage that he or she may sustain as a result of his or her participation in the contest and/or the use of any prize, and any damages or losses arising from the implementation or carrying out of the contest or any participant’s failure to win the contest or receive the prize, and to release the Station, Townsquare Media Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, and all contest sponsors from any and all liability arising out of or connected in any way with his or her participation in the contest, even though that liability may arise out of an intentional act, omission, negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities mentioned above.
19. A winners list may be obtained after April 29, 2013, by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the following address: 142 Skyland Boulevard East, Tuscaloosa, AL 34505.