Info for the 2014 Mother-Daughter Look-A-Like Contest Photo
University Mall will once again be the site for Tuscaloosa’s Mother-Daughter Look-A-Like Contest. New this year is an online photo contest for additional prizes and a spot in the finals of the mall contest, sponsored by Gilda’s and Alabama Bariatric.
Let me start out by saying, the entry for the University Mall contest remains the same. There is an application that’s available at the mall’s information desk (at center court). Fill it out in advance or on the event day. This contest will be held at 1pm on Saturday May 10th at center court of University Mall. The winner will be determined by a panel of judges.
In addition, we’re hosting a separate online contest for prizes and an automatic spot in the finals round of the University Mall contest! The prize pack includes: a $100 Gilda’s gift card and $100 in VISA gift cards from Alabama Bariatric. The winner will be determined by you in open voting.
Have you heard someone say you look just like your mom? How about, “Your daughter looks just like you.” Well, then you should definitely enter our contest online and come to the mall Saturday May 10th! You’ll have fun gathering up your matching outfits, spending quality time together and maybe even walk away with a bunch of prizes!
More details for the online contest:
- Monday May 5th, 8am-8pm: Submit photo entry on this website
- Tuesday and Wednesday May 6th and 7th: Station staff will choose up to 15 (fifteen) eligible contestants and prepare voting page.
- Thursday May 8th at 9am: Online voting begins (voting is unlimited).
- Friday May 9th at Noon: Voting ends
- Saturday May 10th at 1pm: University Mall contest begins. Online winner gains automatic spot in the finals.
The submission period has ended. Thanks for everyone that shared a picture. Voting will open Thursday morning with our finalists, which we’ll contact by Wednesday. Check back soon!