Do You Wish There was No Halloween?
Costumes, candy and scary movies. Millions of people look forward to October and Halloween each year, yet there are some who just wish it had been created.
A new survey by Mumsnet reveals that 31% of parents would be happy if Halloween didn’t exist. Other findings:
– 75% of parents observe Halloween because their children love it
– 31% of people say Halloween is too commercial
– 27% of parents dislike Halloween because of the pranks associated with it
– 26% of parents dislike Halloween because it can be scary to vulnerable people
– 45% of parents enjoy Halloween because of pumpkin carving
– 41% of parents like dressing up for Halloween
Which side are you on? Halloween or no Halloween?