Congratulations to Today’s 2014 Munch Madness Winners: Round One, White Region
Competition is seriously heating up in our 2014 Munch Madness challenge! The polls were open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. today and the people have spoken–here are today’s official results!
Today’s match ups are all listed below. The winner of each is in ALL CAPS and bold, and the official poll totals can be found after the winner’s list.
Round One, Crimson Region
- BENTO v. Full Moon BBQ
- JALAPEÑO’S v. DePalma’s
- INNISFREE v. The Shrimp Basket
- Taziki’s v. CHICK-FIL-A
- CITY CAFE v. Mr. Chen’s
- A Taste of Chicago v. ARCHIBALD & WOODROW’S
- Ichiban v. DREAMLAND BBQ
- MR. G’S RESTAURANT v. Evangeline’s
Round One voting continues with the Houndstooth Region tomorrow and the Yellowhammer region on Friday. Round Two voting will begin next week, and here’s a quick look at those match ups so far:
- Broadway Pizzeria v. FIVE
- Buffalo Phil’s v. Hooligan’s
- Surin of Thailand v. Another Broken Egg Cafe
- Mugshots v. Glory Bound
- Bento v. Jalapeno’s
- Innisfree v. Chick-Fil-A
- City Cafe v. Archibald & Woodrow’s
- Dreamland BBQ v. Mr. G’s Restaurant
Keep voting for your favorite restaurants, and don’t forget to rep your favorite restaurant by posting about Munch Madness on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. 2014 Munch Madness voters will also have a chance to win a $50 gift card to the winning restaurant, so voting has its rewards!