Contact Us
Community

Community

Coffe with a Cop on 95.3 The Bear
[

Coffee With a Cop Nov 16th at Panera Bread in Midtown Village

Tuscaloosa Police Officer E.C Hall stopped in the 95.3 The Bear studio this morning to tell us about the up coming Coffee With a Cop. This is the second Coffee With a Cop event in our area.

Read More

cityofnorthport.org
cityofnorthport.org
[

Change Your Clock – Change Your Battery Program

Chief  Bart Marshall and recently appointed public information officer, Capt. Jason Norris with Northport Fire Rescue stopped in the 95.3 The Bear Studio this morning to help spread a life saving message.

Read More

Category: Community Tags:
classic-car
[

Aliceville Fall Street Fair This Weekend

Our old friend DD Hamric stopped in the 95.3 The Bear studio today to tell us about an event coming up this weekend in Aliceville.

Read More

Category: Community Tags:
DSC07570-420x630
[

Alabama SPCA Fundraiser

Join the Alabama SPCA for a flapjack fundraiser Saturday Nov 9th!

Read More

Category: Community Tags: ,
hqdefault3
[

Know Where Your Kids Are This Halloween

When kids get old enough to venture out without us, we worry. With the smartphone revolution, if you allow your kid to have one, it became easier to keep up. Less worry right?

Read More

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
[

I Want To Go Viral For The Kids Of St. Jude – How Many $5 Donations Can We Get By Friday At 5:00pm

How does a person get their video to go viral? More importantly, how does one get a video raising money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital to go viral?

Read More

Category: Breaking News, Community Tags:
deer-antlers11
[

Bow Season Opened Today in Alabama

Bow Season opened today across Alabama and "Game Check" goes into effect. We talked about this a few months ago. Game Check has gone from mandatory to voluntary for the 2013 - 2014 hunting season according Conservation Advisory Board.

Read More

OUT OF THE DARKNESS
[

Out of The Darkness Walk This Weekend

We had Special guest Paula Shelby in Studio this morning to talk about the out of the Darkness Walk scheduled this weekend.

Read More

Prostitution Detail copy
[

Tuscaloosa Police Conduct Undercover Prostitution Detail

The Tuscaloosa Police released the following press release detailing the sting that resulted in the arrest of Elizabeth Lynn Hough, 19 and Starlett May Lehti, 34.

Firewood
[

Fireplace Safety Tips

I have been excited about the cooler temperatures because I love to build fires in the fireplace. Over the weekend, I had a large load of red oak delivered and plan on my first fire soon. There are some steps I must take though to keep things safe.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://953thebear.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on WFFN 95.3 THE BEAR quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on WFFN 95.3 THE BEAR quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!