Contact Us
Community

Community

Thanksgiving turkey
Brand X Pictures
[

Five Things 95.3 The Bear Is Thankful For This Thanksgiving

As each year comes to a close, we tend to reflect on the things we have and what they mean to us. It's that time to say thanks and 95.3 The Bear is no different.

Read More

Category: Community, Lists
books
[

ReadBAMARead + Kiwanis Club of Greater Tuscaloosa Fundraiser Tonight

ReadBAMARead and The Kiwanis of Greater Tuscaloosa are holding a fundraiser tonight from 5:30-8:30 in the Merchant Walk Parking Lot! Look for the big white tent, and you know you'll be in the right spot!

Read More

University Mall
[

Santa Arrived At University Mall Friday Night

Santa made his way into University Mall Friday night. He's ready for pics and the countless kids that will be whispering what they want for Christmas.

Read More

Category: Community, Holidays Tags:
Northport Fire Rescue
[

Northport Fire Rescue Turkey Frying Saftey Demo at Publix

The Northport Fire Rescue stays involved with the community. Just a few weeks ago we talk with them about the importance of changing your smoke alarm and carbon monoxide batteries.This weekend, they are out doing a live FIRE demonstration for your safety!

Read More

Kids
[

95.3 The Bear Invited to Community Helpers Week

I got a call from my son's pre-school, Imagination Station in Northport early last week asking me if I'd come out and talk to the 4 year olds for community helpers week.

Read More

Category: Community Tags:
Mass.gov
Mass.gov
[

The Real History Behind Why We Observe Veteran’s Day

Before today, all I knew is that we honor our veteran's on Veteran's Day. Why or how it became a special one-day holiday I didn't have a clue. So, like all good Americans. I Googled it.

Read More

Category: Community, Holidays
Fire Burns Over 600 Acres In Los Angeles Griffith Park
[

Morning Minute – November 6th, 2013

November 6th, 2013

FORECAST: Mostly Sunny. 75F/54F

LOCAL:  Agent says Coach Saban would only consider leaving Alabama for Texas.

STATE: Coyotes becoming a concern in Hoover.

NATIONAL: President O

Read More

Muscle Shoals Los Angeles Special Screening
[

Morning Minute – November 5th, 2013

November 5th, 2013

FORECAST: Mostly Sunny. 72F/48F

LOCAL:  Suspicious package discovered at Rose Administration building on University of Alabama campus cleared by officials

STATE: Jailed Evangelist Matt Pitt promises 'lots of beautiful women' to Shel

Read More

microphone
[

Kountry 4 Kelsey + Kristen – One Benefit This Weekend To Support Two Local Girls Fighting Cancer

Saturday at the Lakeview Country Club, a benefit is being held for Brookwood High School student Kelsey Hunnicutt and West Blocton High School's Kristen Rice.

Read More

Category: Community, Local News
Coffe with a Cop on 95.3 The Bear
[

Coffee With a Cop Nov 16th at Panera Bread in Midtown Village

Tuscaloosa Police Officer E.C Hall stopped in the 95.3 The Bear studio this morning to tell us about the up coming Coffee With a Cop. This is the second Coffee With a Cop event in our area.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://953thebear.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on WFFN 95.3 THE BEAR quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on WFFN 95.3 THE BEAR quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!