Community

953 The Bear’s SOLAR-BRATION Party
953The Bear's SOLAR-BRATION party today in Ttown, pic from Captain Ray! What a blast! The party kinda ended when someone started shouting "i think i just burned one of my rectums!" #WildBillShow
This pic was taken from the roof of 95.3 The Bear by Captain Ray...
Drive-by Shooting at Snow-Hinton Park in Tuscaloosa
It was 5:15 in the afternoon yesterday and HUNDREDS of people were out there say the Tuscaloosa Police. The incident happened at Snow Hinton Park when several shots were fired during a drive-by shooting.
Flag football practice was taking place, in the center of town at the intersection of McFarland B…
Happy Birthday Jalen Hurts!!!
Jalen Hurts turns 19 today and this pic shows his confident smile during this weekends Fan Day in Ttown.  It's hard to believe how calm our 18 year old QB was during many situations last season that saw Bama so close to another Championship...
Kenny Chesney with Wild Bill and his Wife!
Kenny Chesney in Tuscaloosa tonite at the AMP! The Wild Bill Show will be LIVE 4-6:30 so come by to register tickets to MEET & GREET Kenny Chesney with #953TheBear! #WildBillShow
All ya do is swing by our booth at the AMP and we'll tell you how you could go backstage and meet Kenny Chesn…

Load More Articles