Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 8

Facebook via Saylor Blankenship
Facebook via Saylor Blankenship
[

The Steve Shannon Morning Show Pet Patrol: Help Us Find Smudge, a Missing Tuscaloosa Beagle

There's nothing quite like the love between a pet and its owner, and The Steve Shannon Morning Show and Bradberry Service Company know how hard it is on a family when their furbaby goes missing--that's why we're on the case with The Steve Shannon Morning Show Pet Patrol

Read More

colonel
colonel
[

I Bet You Didn’t Know This About Tuscaloosa Radio?

It’s a commitment to local Tuscaloosa traffic that many people in Tuscaloosa have honestly never seen before.  It’s a true commitment to local radio, for Tuscaloosa…from Tuscaloosa, since the arrival of Tuscaloosa Market President David Dubose...

Read More

Police crime scene
Brian Jackson
[

Cottondale Family Victims of Two Break-Ins in One Day

A Cottondale home was broken into twice in just one day--and I know, because it was my house. 

Read More

CFP National Championship - Alabama v Clemson
Getty Images
[

“In This Moment, Let’s All Thank Eddie Jackson…” -Wild Bill

Eddie Jackson, the name we chant when we see him..."Ed-dee, Ed-dee!"  Oh how i wish he was on that field playing tonight!  He truly is like an extra coach on the sideline and I'm so thankful his future remains so bright...

Read More

Screen Shot 2017-01-07 at 3.48.28 PM
[

Tuscaloosa’s Voice Known Simply As “THE COLONEL”

We wanted to show the face, of the true "corner stone" of Tuscaloosa traffic reports during this weekends snow event that saw 100's of wrecks last night...

Read More

Snowman
@Car0lineew, Twitter
[

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow, in Tuscaloosa …maybe

Tuscaloosa is now under a WINTER STORM WATCH beginning Friday at 6am.  Listen to today Wild Bill Show for updates every hour and also snowman building tips too...

Read More

Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 4.01.03 PM
[

Is Snow Really Coming to Tuscaloosa Friday?

The threat of snow has everyone talking about Friday night it seems and here is the latest from both James Spann and Bobby Best.

ARCTIC AIR ARRIVES FRIDAY: The next phase of the big chill arrives at the end of the week; most North/Central Alabama communities will hold in the 30s all day with a cloudy sky...

Read More

Screen Shot 2017-01-02 at 2.22.10 PM
[

Who Will It Be? I just gotta know and he’s hiding today! -Wild Bill

Steve Shannon has went into hiding and will not give me any "hints" about the new announcement of a new Co-host!  Here is a new survey taken this morning during heavy rains at Hungry Howies in Northport, AL from 1:30-1:33pm CDT...

Read More

Steve-Shannon-Morning-Show-1
[

Who Will Be Steve’s New Co-host? RESULTS ARE IN

There's a new voice coming next week to The Steve Shannon Morning Show, now without Simone Eli.  Here's a list of potential candidates according to a new poll from WBBP...

Read More

MFB
Crimson Tide Photos/UA Athletics
[

“27 days…I’m So Thirsty for Bama Football” -Wild Bill

It's been 27 days since my last drink of Bama football.  27 LONG DAYS and I'm very thirsty right now.  I woke up this morning, just like yesterday morning...

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://953thebear.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Bear VIP Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Bear VIP Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.