Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 4

Cute Little Girls Holding Their Pumpkins At A Pumpkin Patch
Feverpitched
[

Chick-fil-A Tuscaloosa South to Host Fall Festival and Pumpkin Party Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Chick-fil-A Tuscaloosa South is hosting their biggest event of the year, and you're invited! 

Read More

Category: Community, Events, Holidays Tags:
Sadie McClendon with Chris Stapelton, Wild Bill Show
Sadie McClendon with Chris Stapelton, Wild Bill Show
[

Sadie McClendon Went ON STAGE with Chris Stapelton!!!

Did you know Sadie got pulled on stage with Chris Stapelton last week?  Sadie was on the Wild Bill Show last Thursday and we played some of her music on-air...

Read More

Screen Shot 2016-09-12 at 3.31.50 PM
[

Tonight is a BIG Night for High School Football!

This is the week of many Regional Championship Games involving Gordo, Hillcrest, Bibb Co and many others.  Lets STACK UP the MATCH UP for tonight...

Read More

Sadie McClendon Music Facebook
Sadie McClendon Music Facebook
[

Meet Sadie McClendon, Tuscaloosa’s Talented 9-Year-Old

This is Sadie McClendon, she is 9-years-old and will be hanging with the Wild Bill Show tonight at the Tuscaloosa Amp featuring Chris Stapleton...

Read More

Teddy Denton, Go Fund Me
Teddy Denton, Go Fund Me
[

Teddy Denton, Gone But Not Forgotten

Teddy Denton lived in Holt his entire life and was married to his wife Carol Denton for 32 years.  The couple had 2 boys, 2 grandsons and many years of happiness...

Read More

Pumpkin lamps
LaraMaroon
[

Temporary Emergency Services Hosting ‘Pumpkin Carving on the Quad’ Event Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Tuscaloosa's Temporary Emergency Services is getting into the Halloween spirit! TES will host a special pumpkin carving event on the campus of the University of Alabama, and the community is invited to attend!

Read More

Category: Community, Holidays Tags:
Super Cool Alabama Grill
Super Cool Alabama Grill
[

Does Your Grill Have Rims Like This?

When I saw this grill at Bacon, Brew and Que on Saturday I had to take a pic.  This grill sitting beside a 100k Motorhome is the coolest grill I've ever seen...

Read More

Bacon Brew & Que T-shirt
Bacon Brew & Que T-shirt
[

Bacon Brew & Que T-shirts Are Here!!!

The Bacon Brew & Que is here & today's Wild Bill Show is LIVE from the big event!  Wild Bill says, "Our T-shirts have a Bacon grease repellant built inside the fabric so no need for napkins this year!"

Th...

Read More

Habitat for Humanity
[

Forrest Mullins, Thank You for Being a Volunteer!

His name is Forrest Mullins, a young man that volunteer coaches at Hillcrest High School and we just wanted to say "Thank You!"  Thank you for being a volunteer and helping others run faster and work harder from his motorized wheelchair...

Read More

gas locked
gas locked
[

Thieves Force Local Church to Add Lock to Gas Cap!

Look closely at what Dunn's Creek Baptist Church has done to prevent someone from stealing gas.  Who steals gas from a church van?  I'm told this was a problem even prior to those higher gas prices in September...

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://953thebear.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Bear VIP Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Bear VIP Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.