Contact Us
Community

Community

Firewood
[

Fireplace Safety Tips

I have been excited about the cooler temperatures because I love to build fires in the fireplace. Over the weekend, I had a large load of red oak delivered and plan on my first fire soon. There are some steps I must take though to keep things safe.

Read More

Category: Community Tags: ,
Breast Cancer
[

Breast Cancer Awareness Month Starts Today

October is Breast Cancer awareness month. We all know about breast cancer but sometimes don't take the proper steps for early detection or encourage others to do so.

Read More

photo courtesy of the Team Kelsey Facebook page
photo courtesy of the Team Kelsey Facebook page
[

A Community Comes Together To Walk For Kelsey Hunnicutt This Saturday

Brookwood High School senior Kelsey Hunnicutt was recently diagnosed with bone cancer or as it's called in the medical world, osteosarcoma.

Read More

TournamentofAngels_GolfCarts
[

Play in the Angel Flight Golf Tournament on October 22 at Ol Colony

Join us for the Angel Flight Alabama Branch 2nd Annual Tournament of Angels. The event is Tuesday October 22nd at Ol Colony Golf Complex in Tuscaloosa. Shotgun start at 11am. Every shot will help the cause!

Read More

1268684_694180820610353_942662680_o
[

Help Raise Money Tonight For Homeless Pets In Our Area By Eating At TCBY

Stop by TCBY on McFarland Blvd tonight between 6-9, enjoy some frozen yogurt and help out our friends the Alabama Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ALSPCA).

The ALSPCA is a non-profit organization whose mission

Read More

hqdefault1
[

“I Was There” 9-11 Tribute

Today marks 12 years that our country was attacked and thousands of Americans lost their lives and their families and our nation were changes forever.

Read More

Category: Community, Videos Tags: ,
campus-walks_walkfeature
[

Out of The Darkness Walk Scheduled for October 13th

Today is National Suicide Awareness Day. We had a special guest in our studio this morning to talk about an awareness walk coming up in October.

Read More

Coffee With A Cop
[

Coffee With A Cop

On September 30th between 7:30a-10:30a, Tuscaloosa residents will have the opportunity to sit down with our brave men and women in uniform to share a cup of Joe, concerns or conversation.

If you'd like more information, feel free to contact Officer E

Read More

chef2
[

Celebrating One Year of Hokkaido’s Re-Opening

Has it been a year?! Time does fly by when you're having fun. Hokkaido Japanese Steak and Sushi Bar re opened in their new location on 15th Street one year ago on Friday September 6th.

Read More

rise2
[

Buy For Rise This Weekend

The 10th annual Buy for Rise will be held this weekend at The Rise School on Johnny Stallings Drive. This year, as every year, shoppers can expect some enormous savings!

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://953thebear.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on WFFN 95.3 THE BEAR quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on WFFN 95.3 THE BEAR quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!