Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 10

funny girl and bicycle
YanLev
[

Tuscaloosa Kids Triathlon Coming to Lake Lurleen State Park This Weekend

Something exciting is going down at Lake Lurleen State Park this weekend--the fourth annual Tuscaloosa Kids Triathlon starts at 9 a.m. Saturday, May 21, 2016!

Read More

Category: Community, Events Tags:
Woman with French fries and ketchup at food truck
Hemera Technologies
[

‘Trucks By The Tracks’ Food Truck Event to Be Held in Downtown Northport May 26, 2016

Something new is coming to Northport: the city will host its first-ever 'Trucks By The Tracks' event from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Thursday, May 26, 2016. 

Read More

Victoria Isabella Gokey
Facebook
[

List Of Most Popular Alabama Baby Names In 2015

For the second year in a row two traditional names claim the top spot for the most popular boy and girl names in Alabama.

Read More

Category: Articles, Community Tags: , ,
Foodtrucks
[

Should The Tuscaloosa City Council Vote To Allow Food Trucks in Downtown?

Food truck vendors and restaurant owners in downtown Tuscaloosa are awaiting a decision from the city council that could impact everyone regardless of the outcome.

Read More

Facebook via Monkey Joe's Tuscaloosa
Facebook via Monkey Joe's Tuscaloosa
[

7 Best Indoor Summer Activities in Tuscaloosa

It's summer, and TBH, I am not all that psyched. Summer is THE WORST. It's hot and humid, and by the time August rolls around I am seriously questioning the decision making process that led me to live in the South...

Read More

Poorservice
[

This Squirrel Outside My Window Has A Customer Service Complaint

Keeping the bird feeders around my house and windows stocked with sunflower seeds creates lots of happy birds and squirrels who sometimes forget the rules.

Read More

druid city iron dog
[

Saturday’s Druid City Iron Dog Will Pair People and Dogs for Fun Event at Lake Lurleen State Park

The Druid City Iron Dog event is Saturday (May 14) at Lake Lurleen State Park! The event pairs people and dogs for a casual and totally fun time!

Read More

Mother swimming with daughter (7-9) in sea
Getty Images
[

Tuscaloosa Summer Bucket List: 10 Things You’ve Got to Do in the Druid City this Year

You don't have to travel hundreds of miles away to have an awesome summer vacation--in fact, you don't even have to leave Tuscaloosa County! There are so many fun things to do here--enough to keep you and your family busy all summer long. Check out our Tuscaloosa Summer Bucket List and start planning your vacation today!

Read More

Category: Community Tags: ,
google.com
google.com
[

Best Swimming Holes in and Around Tuscaloosa

In Tuscaloosa, we have an abundance of fresh clean swimming pools to go to this Summer. More people than ever have pools in their backyard. That wasn't the case where I grew up. We went swimming in the Cypress Hole on County Rd 21 in Coffeeville. Oh, and Bassets Creek.

Read More

WVUA/Youtube
WVUA/Youtube
[

Tuscaloosa Honor Flight Saluting Veterans This Wednesday

This Wednesday, the Honor Flight Network will depart the Tuscaloosa Regional Airport at 5:30 am carrying our country's most heroic citizens to visit Washington D.C.

Read More

Category: Articles, Community Tags:

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://953thebear.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Bear VIP Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Bear VIP Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.