10 Random Facts About Meg Summers
I felt like getting personal, so here y'all go: it's 10 random facts about your girl, Meg Summers.
1. I will never have enough perfume. I love it. I usually have 3-5 different perfumes in my regular rotation, and I think I have 20-25 different bottles of perfume in all. My current fave is Lady Vengeance by Juliet Has a Gun.
2. Despite my love of bougie perfume, my favorite scent is remarkably simple: I love the smell of white Dove soap. Sometimes I open a new box of soap and just huff it. Weird? Maybe, but I love it.
3. My favorite breakfast is a pecan waffle from Waffle House. I am ride-or-die for Waffle House, y'all.
4. I think odd numbers are bad luck--with the exception of palindromes and the number five and/or multiples of five. I try to avoid odd numbers whenever I can or I feel like something terrible is going to happen to me.
5. I have a Mad Men tattoo. It's my favorite show, but I also chose this tattoo as a way to help me keep my anxiety in check.
6. I struggle with insomnia, and it sucks. I don't know how to turn my brain off. I will lay in bed and relive every stupid thing I have said or done until I make myself have a panic attack. I do not recommend it.
7. I drive a total "mom" car, but I love it. My Volkswagen Passat is amazing. It's roomy enough to haul around all my crap, but it's still so much fun to drive.
8. My dream car is a 1970 Pontiac GTO or a 1964 Lincoln Continental.
9. I am obsessed with all things Mid-Century Modern. My dream home is a vintage Eichler (or something close to it), and I hope it has Ladybird pink tile.
10. I was an English major, so I am a huge grammar nerd.